We are currently looking for a Service Design & Transition Manager, who will play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless introduction of new services and changes to existing services within an organization to define the service and the service requirements. This role can be based our office in Malmo (Sweden), Madrid (Spain) or Manchester (UK) and we offer hybrid working (part office and part home-based). Fluent business English language level is required for this role.
But there’s more to this than just the ‘day job’. As a Group we’re embarking on an exciting period of transformation. We want to fundamentally transform the systems, processes, people, and technology across our business, to achieve measurable and sustainable improvements in our delivery, colleague engagement and stakeholder satisfaction. You’ll play a vital part in contributing to this transformation, helping to shape the IT systems and processes we use.
What will you be doing in this role?
In this key role, you will have a number of focus areas:
- Service Design and Strategy:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define service requirements, objectives, and success criteria.
- Develop service design strategies and roadmaps to align with business goals and customer needs.
- Ensure services are designed to be scalable, reliable, and cost-effective.
- Transition Planning:
- Develop transition plans for new services or changes to existing services, including risk assessment and mitigation strategies.
- Coordinate with project managers, developers, and operations teams to ensure a smooth transition process.
- Quality Assurance:
- Define and enforce quality standards and best practices for service design and transition.
- Conduct thorough testing and validation of services to ensure they meet established criteria.
- Change Management:
- Implement change management processes to minimize disruption during service transitions.
- Communicate changes effectively to all relevant stakeholders, including end-users and support teams.
- Documentation and Knowledge Management:
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of service designs, transition plans, and operational procedures.
- Promote knowledge sharing and ensure that relevant documentation is readily accessible to support teams.
- Risk Management:
- Identify potential risks and issues related to service transitions and develop strategies for mitigation.
- Monitor the progress of transition activities and address issues as they arise.
- Performance Monitoring and Improvement
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success and efficiency of service transitions.
- Continuously monitor and analyse service performance, making recommendations for improvements.
- Vendor and Supplier Management:
- Collaborate with external vendors and suppliers as necessary for service design and transition activities.
- Ensure vendors meet service quality and contractual requirements.
Key skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Business Management, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience in service design, transition, and ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) best practices.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Proficiency in service design and project management tools and software.
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations related to IT services.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Certification in ITIL or related service management frameworks.
- Experience with service management and monitoring tools (e.g., ServiceNow, JIRA, Nagios).
- Familiarity with Agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Understanding of cloud services and infrastructure
If you are not sure if you have the relevant skills or experience, then please apply (only takes a few minutes) and let our team review and come back to you.
What we offer:
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary + potential bonus
- Car allowance
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Volunteer day
- Car benefit scheme
- A warm and welcoming team environment
- Development and a chance to build a rewarding career
A bit about us:
Tunstall is a market-leading health and care technology provider.
We’re passionate about ensuring our team reflects the brilliant and unique qualities of the people and communities we support. Our incredible team of more than 3,000 colleagues provides life saving and life changing technology and services to millions of people in 18 different countries.
At Tunstall you’ll find a place where you’re valued and celebrated for being yourself. We empower our people to deliver the very best teamwork, innovation and thought leadership by creating an environment where we champion diversity and inclusion. We demonstrate our commitment to diversity and inclusion at each step. From our open, fair, and transparent recruitment processes, through to the many development and career growth opportunities we provide.
Each Tunstall colleague has a superpower… they’re unique. No one else is them, and we think that’s special. Come and join our mission and be part of our team, our One Tunstall team.