We are looking for a Business Systems Senior Analyst to join our ERP team. This is a hybrid working role and it can be based from our Whitley (Yorkshire) or Manchester offices.
What will you be doing in this role?
As a Business Systems Senior Analyst in our ERP team, your primary role will be to facilitate the successful execution of Tunstall’s digital transformation strategy, helping to align Tunstall’s business processes globally and delivering benefits by implementing and maintaining better business processes supported by ERP and other software and technology solutions.
The Ideal candidate:
To be successful in this role, we are looking for an analytical individual with experience of working through implementations of ERP systems (IFS in particular)
Required skills and experience
- The role will require business process domain area specific deep knowledge in the Finance domain
- Formal qualification or equivalent practical experience in Finance
- Experience implementing ERP solutions (IFS)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft productivity tools
- Experience of organising and analysing data to support decision-making using common Microsoft tools
- Key SFIA skills:
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Improvement
- Solution Architecture
- Product Management
- Relationship management
- Project management
- Good research and analytical skills
- Strong writing and succinct verbal skills
- Understanding of common business processes
- Appreciation of technology as a driver for change
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Good communication and influencing skills, both verbal & written
- Good analytical / problem-solving skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to operate independently or as part of a team, and still being accountable
- Ability to clarify and communicate complex issues
- Courage to challenge accepted norms
- Inquisitive – constantly curious
- Demonstrates Tunstall values
Desirable skills and experience
- Knowledge of IFS ERP including an implementation
- Good knowledge of database design concepts – relational, in-memory, data cubes and common data query and visualization tools – SQL, Microsoft Power BI or similar Tableau, Qlikview
- Exposure to data migration and data/systems integration techniques and tools
- Experience defining requirements and translating to technical specification
- Understanding of process of successful change management
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + Public Holidays (+ option to buy more holidays)
- Healthcare program
- Contributory pension
- Volunteer day to support a cause you are passionate about
- Perks and benefits that include things like: free eye tests, retail discounts
- A warm and welcoming team environment
- Development and a chance to build a rewarding career
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Be the global subject matter expert in the Finance process and applications domain.
- Resolve process and systems problems and deliver requests for change.
- Quantify opportunities for improvement from process and IS solutions changes.
- Analyse As-Is processes in conjunction with business users.
- Develop and maintain To-Be processes, functional requirements, data integrations, and non-functional requirements in conjunction with business users, suppliers, or customers.
- Perform options appraisals and recommend appropriate process and software solutions.
- Direct the work of business applications suppliers and ensure suppliers meet Tunstall standards through statements of work definition, supplier reviews and testing.
- Perform systems validation and user acceptance testing in conjunction with business users as required.
- Prepare 'How to' guides and other training materials as needed.
- Provide process and application coaching/training to super-user/user community globally.
- Plan and perform project tasks including those at cutover as needed, including but not limited to technical tasks such as data mapping, loading and reconciliation, business process verification and systems integration testing.
- Provide point of contact for business super-users/users after go-live and provide hands-on support as appropriate alongside colleagues and software vendors following ITIL processes.
- Develop and maintain plans to address incidents and service requests, directing business users and third parties, maintaining an issues and risk log, and ensuring these are cleared or mitigated and ensuring timely stakeholder communication.
- Perform post-implementation reviews and work with business users and third parties as necessary to ensure project benefits are achieved.
- Maintain a current knowledge of applications solutions in the relevant domain.
- Communicate opportunities, plans, process changes and application features to business users and IS colleagues as necessary to broaden understanding and promote continuous improvement.
- Work as necessary with corporate colleagues on global projects including supporting country and acquisition/disposal on-boarding and off-boarding activities and sunset of legacy solutions.
Tunstall is a market-leading health and care technology provider.
We’re passionate about ensuring our team reflects the brilliant and unique qualities of the people and communities we support. Our incredible team of 3,000+ people provide lifesaving and life changing technology and services to millions of customers across 18 different countries.
At Tunstall you’ll find a place where you’re valued and celebrated for being yourself. We empower our people to deliver the very best teamwork, innovation and thought leadership by creating an environment where we champion diversity and inclusion. We demonstrate our commitment to diversity and inclusion at each step. From our open, fair, and transparent recruitment processes, through to the many development and career growth opportunities we provide.
Each Tunstall colleague has a superpower… they’re unique. No one else is them, and we think that’s special. Come and join our mission and be part of our team, our One Tunstall team.